suji snacks recipe (suji ke twister)
suji snacks recipe | suji ke twister | tea-time snacks. A lot of snacks or snacks are made with semolina. Suji is a healthy ingredient, many popular snacks in which idli, dosa, uttapam, semolina appam, and suji ka halwa are eaten almost everywhere. But still, there is always a demand for something new, in this episode, we are going to tell you one such soggy snack, this tasty snack will be liked by the children and the elders.
The real pleasure of this semolina snack comes with a cup of tea, so you can call it a tea time snack. Children also like its attractive texture and taste. All its ingredients are mixed very easily, after making it keep it in an airtight container, it does not deteriorate for 10-12 days.
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
Resting time 15 minutes
Total time 45 minutes
Serve for 04 members
Difficulty level Easy
Cuisine Indian recipe
Ingredients for suji ke twister (suji snacks)
Rava or semolina 300 grams (a cup of 100 grams)
Red Chili Flakes ½ teaspoon
Chaat Masala 01 teaspoon
Kasuri Methi (Dry fenugreek leaves) 01 teaspoon
Black Pepper Powder ½ teaspoon
Edible oil 02tablespoon
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
Preparation for suji snacks
- Take 300 grams semolina in a big bowl, it is better to take fine semolina.
- In this bowl take chili flakes, black pepper powder, kasoori methi and salt as per taste, according to the above-mentioned quantity, now add 2 tablespoons of edible oil and mix well.
- Now add water slowly and keep kneading the dough, you have to knead smooth and soft dough.
- When the dough is kneaded, cover it with a moist cloth and leave it for about 15-20 minutes, so that the dough sets well.
suji snacks recipe
- After about 15-20 minutes, knead the dough again and make sure that the dough is soft.
- Spread a small ball (about 1 cm diameter) with a pinch of dough and place it on the top of a fork spoon.
- Press it on a fork spoon and lift it from the lower surface and roll it in a spiral shape.
- Now an attractive spiral shape is ready in front of you, similarly make semolina snacks with all the dough.
- Heat oil in a pan, add snack slowly, and deep fry. Keep the flame medium while frying.
- Keep stirring the snack so that all the sides fry well, fry it till it turns golden brown so that it becomes crisp.
- Fry all the snacks and take suji snacks (suji ke twister) out in a plate, sprinkle chaat masala on top and serve with hot tea and tomato sauce.
- You pack it in an airtight container, it does not go bad for 10-12 days, make tea, and serve anytime you want to eat.
Keep the flame medium while frying the suji ke twister, otherwise, they will not become crispy.
Rava or semolina, Red Chili Flakes, Chaat Masala, Salt, Oil.
Suji snacks, tea time snacks, Suji ke twister, tea-time snacks
How to make vegetable pulao. Traditional fara recipe easy steps. Paneer korma recipe step by step. Pad thai noodles recipe easy steps. Tandoori chicken recipe Dhaba style. Mango pickle recipe at home. Cucumber Riata recipe. Chinese food Spring roll recipe. Palak pakora recipe step by step. Gatte ki sabzi recipe. Stuffed eggplant curry recipe.