Gatte ki sabzi recipe (Besan ke gatte recipe)
Gatte ki sabzi recipe | Gatta curry | besan ke gatte ki sabji. I always want to eat something new, this thinking always inspires me to make some different dishes. people everywhere in lockdown They are spending left, children and husband are at home, so why not make some specials for my family. Come, let us and you together learn to make the popular Rajasthani dish Gatte ki Sabzi in this weekend. Once you make this recipe, you will always say to make it.
Gatte ki sabzi is a traditional Rajasthani dish and gatte is used in it. To make it, gram flour is cooked in a spicy gravy made with curd and spices. Serve Gatta curry with roti, rice or naan.
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 30 minutes
Total time 40 minutes
Serve for 04
Difficulty level Medium
Cuisine Rajasthani dish
Ingredients for Gatta
Gram flour 01 cup
Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
Red chili powder 1/2 teaspoon
Cumin seeds powder 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder 1/4 tsp
Oil 1 1/2 tablespoons
Asafoetida (heeng) 01pinch
Salt to taste
Ingredients for Gatta Curry
Onion 01 Medium Size (Finely Chopped)
Green chili 1-2 (finely chopped)
Curd 01 cup well beaten
Edible oil 01 tbsp
Coriander Powder 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder 01 tsp
Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
Ginger 01 inch (finely chopped)
Garlic 6-7 clove (finely chopped)
Garam Masala 1/4 tsp
Asafoetida 01 pinch
Coriander leaves 02 tbsp (finely chopped)
Salt to taste
How to make besan ke gatte ki sabji
- First of all, add gram flour, red chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, and two teaspoons of oil and salt as per the above-mentioned quantity in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add water to the bowl and knead a stiff dough like puri, making sure to pour water slowly over the mixture otherwise, the dough will not become hard and there will be difficulty in making the gatta.
- Divide the dough into small pieces. Apply oil in the palms and make a roll of 1/2 thickness from the pieces and keep them separately.
- Pour water into a deep bottom pan and boil in a medium flame and add besan (gram flour) rolls.
- When the rolls made of besan float on the water, the rolls will cook, turn off the gas. And keep them aside on a plate.
- Allow the gram flour to cool at room temperature for 5-10 minutes. Cut the rolls into 1/2 inch or 1-inch pieces.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil in a pan and heat it, add gram flour and fry it lightly, your gattas are ready. Read also.
How to make gatta gravy
- Put oil in a deep bottom pan and heat it, turn the flame on high when the oil is hot. Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds to the hot oil, when it starts crackling, add ginger garlic paste and stir.
- Now add finely chopped onions and fry until golden brown.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, and garam masala powder and roast it. After frying the masala, add curd to it and mix well. Roast it for 1-2 minutes.
- Add a cup of boiled water and let it boil. When the gravy starts boiling add salt to it.
How to make gatta curry (Gatte ki sabzi Recipe)
- Add the besan gatta to the gravy and allow the gravy to cook. After about 5-6 minutes of cooking, the gravy becomes thick, stirring it occasionally. If the gravy is thick, add boiled water and dilute it.
- Now your gatte ki sabzi is ready, garnish with green coriander leaves and serve hot with roti, rice or naan.
To see if the gattas are cooked or not, put a toothpick in the gatta and if it comes out clean then your gattas are cooked, otherwise cook a little more.
Besan (Gram flour), Oil, Curd, salt, ginger, garlic, and spices.
gatte ki sabzi, Rajasthani dish, Indian cuisine, Besan ke gatte recipe, Besan ke gatte ki sabzi.
How to make upma recipe. Rava appe recipe step by step. Veg kothe recipe step by step. How to make dal fara recipe step by step. Tehri recipe step by step. Cabbage kofta recipe step by step. Banana pancake recipe at home. Moong dal recipe step by step. Peda recipe step by step. Badam halwa recipe step by step. palak puri recipe step by step.