Veg Kothe recipe (Veg Crispy recipe)
Veg Kothe recipe | How to make Veg Crispy recipe | crispy veg recipe. The crispy veg recipe is an Indo- Chinese snack made with many veggies, and in winters, you’ll quickly get a spread of fresh vegetables. Though you get all kinds of vegetables altogether the season nowadays, in winter, you get real freshness. they’re crispy and loaded with many flavors, sweetness and glaze of honey, tanginess of sauces, and hotness of red chilly and garlic. I had given the regular recipe a touching twist to feature the important punch. The recipe is accurate as I attempted making Veg Kothe (Veg Crispy) in my kitchen a few times, and every time it comes out perfect. (Read also)
Veg Kothe recipe (Veg Crispy recipe)is very easy, novice cooks can also try it. You can make it at home instantly whenever you have a small party or guests arrive at your house.
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
Total time 30 minutes
Serve for 04
Difficulty level Easy
Course Starter recipe/ Snacks
Cuisine Indo- Chinese
Ingredients for veg Kothe (Veg Crispy)
Cauliflower (Gobhi) 01 cup chopped
Green Capsicum (Shimla Mirch) 01 cup (finely chopped)
Red Bell pepper (Laal Shimlamirch) 1/2 cup (finely chopped )
Yellow Bell pepper (Peeli Shimlamirch) 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
Carrot finely (Gajar) 01 cup (chopped)
Cabbage (Pattagobhi) 01 cup (finely chopped)
French Beans 9-10(finely chopped)
onion 02 (finely chopped )
All-purpose flour / Maida 01 cup
leaven (khamir) 01 teaspoon
Red Chillies 06 (Soaked)
Cloves garlic 4-5
Salt as needed
White pepper powder 01 teaspoon
Oil for frying
Orange Food Color A pinch
(You can also add mushrooms or other vegetables for little different taste.)
Ingredients for sauce
Spring onions 01 bunch (finely chopped)
Coriander leaves 02tablespoon
clove garlic 4-5 finely chopped (Always crush the garlic first then chop it)
Red condiment 01 tablespoon
Green condiment 01 tablespoon
Ketchup 01 tablespoon
Vinegar 01 teaspoon
Honey 01 teaspoon
Black pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
How to make Veg Kothe recipe (Veg Crispy recipe)
- For the twist which I’ve given thereto, soak the red chilies for about half an hour.
- Then grind them along with garlic cloves, a pinch of salt and 1 teaspoon oil, and make a paste.
- Wash all the vegetables and chop them accordingly mentioned within the ingredients.
- Take a bowl, add chopped vegetables, red chili garlic paste, all-purpose flour, leaven, salt (keep a check on the salt as these kothe are going to coated with many sauces.), orange coloring, white pepper powder.
- If you don’t eat an excessive spicy, then don’t add white pepper powder.
- Add some water to the present to form a thick batter. a bit like you create for pakodas.
- Heat oil for deep frying and make fritters from this batter.
- Fry them on medium heat until they turn crisp and golden.
- Take them on an oil absorbent paper. (Read also)
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a pan. Add chopped spring onions and garlic, sauté for 1 minute.
- Add honey and add all the sauces mentioned under sauce ingredients, sauté for 1 min.
- Now add fried fritters in this sauce and blend gently to coat them properly.
- Take your veg Kothe (Veg Crispy recipe) is ready, Garnish with green onion, coriander leaves, and serve hot.
- If you are don’t have red chili sauce and green chili sauce, then add chopped green chilies, soaked in vinegar and red chili paste, which I’ve added into the batter.
- You can reheat them in the oven. Or keep the fritters and sauce separately, at the time of serving them, mix both the items on a flame.
All-purpose flour / Maida, Vegetables, leaven (khamir), Oil, Ketchup, Vinegar, Honey, Red condiment green condiment.
Veg Kothe, Veg Kothe recipe, Indo- Chinese snack, Veg Crispy recipe, snacks