Palak pakoda recipe (Palak bhajia)
How to make palak pakora | Palak pakoda recipe | Palak bhajia recipe. Spinach pakoras are the most well-liked fritter throughout the rainy days within the Indian landmass. throughout the time of year, you’ll be able to build differing kinds of pakoras and revel in the hot-hot fritter. Follow our formula, build spinach pakoras straightforward and crisp reception. In our formula, spinach leaves are 1st washed and cut. It swayback in gram flour solution, then cooked in hot oil. to form it crisp and attractive, a bit edible soda is else to the gram flour. Except for spinach, you’ll be able to additionally build delicious pakoras by adding fenugreek leaves, cabbage, capsicum, scallion, thick chili, and potatoes.
Preparation time ten minutes
Cooking time twenty minutes
Total time half-hour
Serve for 05 members
Difficulty level easy
Cuisine Indian Food
Ingredients for Palak pakora recipe (Palak bhajia recipe)
Spinach leaves 250 grams
Gram flour (Besan) 200 grams
Rice flour 02 tbsp
Red chili powder 01 tsp
Turmeric powder 01 tsp
Asafoetida (Hing) 01 pinch
Baking soda 1/4 teaspoon
Green hot pepper 2-3(finely chopped)
Coriander leaves 02 tbsp
Salt as needed
Cooking oil for cooking pakora
Potato 01 (sliced) (optional)
Bell pepper (capsicum) 01 huge (chopped) (optional)
Green peas 1/2 cup (optional)
Palak pakoda recipe
- Place the spinach leaves during a mesh basket and wash them with running water and permit them to dry in temperature.
- during a massive bowl take gram flour in line with the above-named amount and add rice flour. Prepare a thick resolution by adding water thereto. detain mind no lumps within the batter.
- currently add natural resin, red chili powder, sliced inexperienced chilies, turmeric powder, and salt and blend well. Leave this ready batter at temperature for ten minutes.
- when spinach dries, finely chop. you’ll be able to additionally use the entire huge leaves of spinach. If you would like to form pakora with potatoes, cut it into slices. we’ve got additionally used bush and inexperienced peas in our ingredients, you’ll be able to too.
- Before creating bhajiya, combine the batter well, the higher the mixture becomes, the higher the pakora is going to be.
Frying Spinach pakora
- currently heat the oil during a thick bottom pan, the oil ought to be heated. to ascertain if the oil is hot or not, add few drops in gram flour resolution, the cooked drop can return up.
- together with your fingers place spherical pakoras within the hot oil, keep the flame medium-high. once one facet turns brown, flip it over alternatively it’ll stay raw from within.
- when cooking the pakoras, place them during a paper napkin so excess oil comes out.
- currently, your palak pakoda (Spinach pakora) is prepared, serve it hot-hot with inexperienced coriander Indian relish spaghetti sauce or the other dip.
Note *don’t leave any lumps within the resolution.
- Fry the pakora in hot oil, keep the flame medium-high, otherwise, the pakora oil is going to be drunk.
- Use Baking soda in batter, it makes the pakoras crisp.
You can additionally follow ME on Pinterest, Facebook, and YouTube channel for additional delicious recipes and updates.
Spinach leaves, gram flour, rice flour, oil, and salt.
Breakfast, Veg Recipe, Street Food, Palak pakora recipe, Palak bhajia recipe, Palak bhajia. Spinach pakora.
How to make spinach broccoli saag. Aloo Tikki chaat recipe step by step. How to make cheese balls at morning breakfast. Chur chur naan recipe Dhaba style. Anarsa traditional recipe for the Diwali festival. Cabbage kofta recipe. Famous south Indian dish Chicken 65. Palak puri recipe step by step. Moong daal mangode recipe street food.