Paneer Korma Recipe
Paneer Korma Recipe | Paneer Kurma recipe. If you are a vegetarian and like spicy food like the Mughlai test then you will like Paneer Korma Recipe. This recipe is usually prepared in a non-veg manner. Paneer Korma has a spicy and spicy taste, you can easily find it in your kitchen.
Paneer dish is one such recipe which is preferred by both veg and non-veg. The rich gravy of paneer is made in the Mughlai style. It is a popular North Indian dish that people often make at a wedding ceremony or a special event.
How to serve Paneer Korma
You can serve it with hot roti, naan, lachchha paratha, or jeera rice or plain rice.
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 30 minutes
Total time 40 minutes
Serve for 04 members
Difficulty level Medium
Cuisine Indian Food
Ingredients for Paneer Korma
Paneer 250 grams
Tomato 02 (chopped)
Onion 01 Big Size(chopped)
Green cardamom 4-5
Green chilies 5-6 (finely chopped)
Ginger 01 inch piece (make a paste)
Garlic 5-6 clove (make a paste)
Bay leaf 03
Cinnamon stick 1/2 inch
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
Red chili powder 1/2 teaspoon
Garam Masala 1/2 teaspoon
Poppyseed 01 tbsp
Tender coconut 01 tbsp
Fresh cream 02tbsp
Fresh coriander leaves 02 tbsp
Edible oil 02 tbsp
Salt to taste
Preparation for Paneer Korma
- To make it, first, make a paste of ginger-garlic from the mixer together, keep aside in a bowl.
- Wash and finely chop the onion and tomato.
- Cut the paneer into square pieces and fry till it turns brown and takes it out on a plate.
- Make paste poppy seeds, cashew nuts, and raw coconut together in a mixer grinder with spraying a little water. Put it in a bowl.
Paneer korma recipe (Paneer Kurma)
- Heat the oil in a deep bottom pan. When the oil is hot, add bay leaf, cinnamon stick, green cardamom, and fry. Turn down the heat to medium.
- Add finely chopped onion and fry till it becomes light brown in color.
- When the onions are roasted well, add finely chopped green chili, ginger garlic paste and mix well, fry for about 2 minutes.
- Now add finely chopped tomatoes and mix. Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, and salt and fry it.
- Allow the mixture to cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add a paste made of poppy seeds, coconut, and cashews to this mixture and mix well.
- Now add some water and cook the gravy for about 5 minutes.
- Cook the gravy in a low flame till the oil is seen on the edges. Now add fresh cream and let it cook for a while on medium heat.
- Add the fried paneer pieces and garam masala, let it cook a little.
- Take your paneer korma ready, garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot with roti, naan or jeera rice.
- You can also make onion and green chili paste and mix it.
- You can also use curd instead of fresh cream.
Paneer, Tomato, Onion, Poppyseed, Tender coconut, Fresh cream, Edible Oil, and Salt.
Paneer recipe, Paneer korma, korma, Paneer Kurma,
How to make Anarsa, How to make Palak pakora recipe. Spinach broccoli saag recipe. Tehri recipe step by step. Banana pancake recipe easy steps. Indo Chinese recipe veg Manchurian. Suji Upma recipe. Gujrati snacks Chikli recipe. Rava appam recipe famous south Indian recipe. Mumbai street recipe Pav sandwich. Veg kofta recipe easy steps.