Spring rolls recipe
Although Spring Rolls is a Chinese dish, it is very popular and tasty and is preferred throughout India. You can welcome it with this recipe for an evening snack or when guests arrive. This is an easy Chinese snack, which is crisp and vegetarian. Enjoy it hot eating with any spicy sauce. Learn How to make Spring rolls, Spring rolls recipe and related suggestions this Chinese food.
Some people also call it Veg Spring Roll. Some people trace their origins to Vietnam, but there is a contradiction. In Vietnam, it is served with minced eggs and pork in rolls. Recipe Web Idea is sharing a very simple method that you can make at home. Read this too.
Preparation time 15 minutes
Cooking time 30 minutes
Serve 06 members
Difficulty level Easy
Ingredients of Spring rolls
Spring rolls Sealing paste
(1 CUP = 250 ML )
All-Purpose Flour 02 tbsp
Ingredients for Spring roll stuffing
Onion 02 medium size (finely chopped)
Garlic 8-10 cloves (finely chopped)
Ginger 02 inch piece (finely chopped)
Cabbage or Cauliflower 1 1/2 tbsp (cut in long strips)
Capsicum (Bell pepper) 1 1/2 tbsp (cut in long strips)
Bell pepper 1 tbsp (cut in long strips)
Carrot 1 1/2 tbsp (cut in long strips)
Soy sauce 01 tbsp
Vinegar 01 tbsp
Red Chili Sauce 01tsp
Spring Onion 1 1/2 tbsp (chopped)
Black Pepper Powder 1/4 tsp
Cooked noodles 01 cups (optional)
Oil for deep frying
Veg roll other ingredients
Spring roll sheet (Veg roll) 15-18
Spring rolls recipe
To prepare the sealing paste, mix 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour and water in a bowl. Take care that there are no lumps in it, so mix it well. Make the paste thicker, not too thin.
- First of all, prepare the ingredients for the spring rolls. Place water in a deep pan over the gas and boil. Now add noodles and cook well.
- When the noodles are cooked well, pour it into the sieve and remove the excess water.
- Rinse the noodles thoroughly with water and keep aside.
- Cut all the vegetables into thin long strips. You can chop cabbage and carrots into small pieces. You can also use your favorite vegetables.
- Fill water in a bowl and set it aside.
- Now heat oil in a wok or pan, reduce the flame to medium.
- Now add chopped spring onion and stir. Add all the chopped vegetables, and stir.
- After adding precautions, turn the heat on high and fry for about 4 to 5 minutes. Add black pepper powder and stir well.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, Red Chili Sauce and Vinegar and shake well, then add boiled noodles.
- Add salt to it and shake well. Keep the stuffing dry, after cooking, keep aside and let cool.
How to make Spring rolls
- Now you will find wrappers in the market to make spring rolls. If you do not have a wrapper then you can make it separately. Keep the wrappers brought from the market for some time at room temperature before using them.
- Spread the wrapper on the kitchen platform. Now apply a sealing paste on the edges of the wrapper with the help of your fingers.
- Place the stuffing on one corner of it.
- Roll from one side and connect both the sides from the inside and press it tightly till the end.
- Seal the wrapper to the end of the roll and apply the sealing paste to the edges.
- Likewise, prepare all the rolls.
Deep fry the spring rolls
- Take a deep bottom pan and heat the oil. When the oil is hot, slowly add a spring roll.
- Heat the oil enough, otherwise, the spring roll will absorb the oil and you will not get the crispy taste.
- Depending on the size of the pan, you can fry 3-4 rolls at a time. When the rolls turn light golden from one side, fry them in reverse.
- Pour the fried rolls into the paper napkin to remove excess oil.
- Now your spring roll is ready, garnish it with spring onion greens and serve with green chutney, tomato sauce, hot red chili sauce.
- Make sure to roll the spring roll tightly, otherwise, it will absorb the oil and the spring rolls will become oily.
- The sheet of spring roll dries quickly at room temperature. Use the wet cloth to keep sheets from drying out.
- Heat the oil sufficiently in the wok, otherwise, the spring roll will soak up the oil and you will not get a crisp taste.
All-Purpose Flour, Vegetables, Soy sauce, Red Chili Sauce, Vinegar, Noodles
Chinese food, Street food, Veg recipe
इसे भी देखें: शाही पनीर कैसे बनाएं. घर पर जलेबी बनाने की विधि. लिट्टी चोखा कैसे बनाये ? ब्रेड रोल कैसे बनाये. गुलाब जामुन रेसिपी स्टेप बाय स्टेप। बालूशाही कैसे बनाये (Balushahi recipe) . पोहा कटलेट रेसिपी । ब्रेड पकोड़ा कैसे बनायें?