Tandoori Chicken recipe
How to make Tandoori Chicken | Tandoori Chicken recipe. Tandoori Chicken is a popular Punjabi Traditional recipe that is a soft, fluffy dry chicken recipe served with green chutney onion rings and salad. This is an easy recipe that you can make easily on a grilled oven, or on gas. You can enjoy this delicious and spicy chicken at a dinner party or guests gather at home.
Traditionally it is a delicious tandoori chicken recipe prepared with spices and herbs. Tandoori Chicken is such a lip-smooth recipe that you will forget the rest of the chicken recipe. Marinette chicken with spices yogurt and lemon juice make this recipe rich. It seems quite difficult to see, but actually it is easy!
Traditionally it was cooked in an oven made of clay and served with chutney, now it is cooked on a variety of ovens and stoves. If you do not have an oven arrangement, you can make it on gas.
Click for some of our other popular chicken recipes.
Preparation time 15 minutes
Cooking time 01 hour
Total time 01.15 minutes
Serve for 06 members
Difficulty level Medium
Course Starter recipe
Cuisine Punjabi traditional recipe
Ingredients for Tandoori Chicken
Chicken 01 kg
Curd 01 cup
Garlic 4-10 (make a paste)
Ginger 02 inch (make a paste)
Turmeric powder 02 teaspoon
Coriander powder 02 tablespoons
Kashmiri red chili powder 01 teaspoon
Black pepper 10-12 (crushed)
Cumin powder 01 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder 1/2 teaspoon
Chaat masala 01 teaspoon
Mustard oil 02 tablespoons
Lemon juice 01 tablespoons
Salt to taste
Tandoori Chicken recipe
Chicken marinade preparations
- Make a paste of ginger and garlic together and keep in a bowl.
- Prepare a paste by putting Kashmiri red chilies in lightly hot water.
- Take red chili and ginger and garlic paste in a big bowl, add mustard oil, curd, garam masala, chaat masala, black pepper, and lemon juice and mix well.
- Wash the chicken pieces thoroughly and marinate in this mixture, so that it gets thoroughly marinated in the spices.
- Close the lid of the bowl and let it cool for 4-5 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Place the pieces on an oven thriller chicken griller and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Turn the chicken over and bake again for 15 minutes, applying butter while keeping the chicken in the grill.
- Remove from oven and apply with butter with a brush, sprinkle chaat masala and serve hot with a lemon wedge and onion rings.
- How to make without an oven?
- You can also make it easy with a clay oven. You can also make delicious Tandoori Chicken.
- After marinating the chicken well, heat the pan by putting oil on medium flame.
- Add marinated chicken to it and cover it and cook.
- After cooking for about 5 minutes, flip the pieces and cook on the other side.
- Flip Once it is cooked well, remove the lid and cook in high heat so that all the moisture dries up.
- Turn off the heat after roasting for 2-3 minutes in high heat.
- Now your tandoori chicken is ready. Serve with hot chutney.
Tandoori Chicken is a wonderful and delicious finger food after being grilled. Serve it with coriander made with green chutney, red chutney, curd onion rings, and lemon wedges.
Chicken, Curd, Garlic Ginger paste, Garam Masala Powder, oil, Lemon juice, and Salt.
Tandoori Chicken, Tandoori Chicken recipe, Chicken recipe, Punjabi recipe., traditional recipe.
Hoe to make tehri recipe step by step. Dal fara recipe step by step. Paneer Tikka Masala: Famous Punjabi recipe. How to make Chicken biryani. Palak pakora recipe step by step. Bread cake recipe without egg. Palak chicken curry recipe easy steps. Badam Halwa recipe step by step. Cheese balls recipe restaurant-style. Gatte ki sabzi recipe.