Paneer Tikka Masala recipe
Paneer Tikka Masala recipe | Paneer Tikka Masala curry. This is a popular Indian Punjabi recipe. Marinette pieces of paneer cubes are paneer pieces cooked in creamy and spicy curries of tomatoes. Paneer Tikka Masala curry is a wonderful recipe, it is inherited from the counterpart of Chicken Tikka Masala. It is a good choice of chicken tikka masala for the most famous veg eaters in the world.
The Paneer Tikka Masala recipe (Punjabi recipe) is made in two different parts, the first part is Marinette the cheese cubes and the second part is made with spicy gravy of tomatoes and onions. Marinette cheese cubes are poured into a spicy gravy of onion and tomato and cooked. It is very creamy and tastes good.
* We have used food coloring in our recipe for a bright orange color lane like a restaurant. You can also add 1/2 teaspoon food color (red / orange) to the spicy gravy of tomatoes and onions.
Preparation time 30 minutes
Cooking time 25 minutes
Total time 55 minutes
Serve for 04
Difficulty level Medium
Course Main course
Cuisine Punjabi recipe
Ingredients for Paneer Tikka Masala curry
Marination for Paneer Tikka Masala
(1 cup = 250 ml)
Paneer (Cottage cheese) 250 grams
Curd thickened 1/2 cup
Ginger garlic paste 01 tsp
Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder 01 tsp
Turmeric powder 1/4tsp
Garam masala 1/2tsp
Salt to taste
For Tomato onion gravy
Onion 01 big size (cut into large pieces)
Tomatoes 3-4 (chopped)
Cumin seeds 1/2 teaspoon
Cinnamon stick 01 inch
Ginger garlic paste 1 1/2 tbsp
Garam masala 01 tsp
Fresh Cream 02 tbsp
Water as required
Oil 0 1 Tbsp
Butter 01 tbsp
Kasuri Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves) 01 tbsp (optional)
Green coriander leaves 01 tbsp (for garnish)
salt to taste
How to make Paneer Tikka
- First, cut the paneer into small cubes and place them on a plate.
- In a large bowl, mix ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, and salt as required.
- Add yogurt to the bowl and mix all the spices well.
- Pour all the pieces of Paneer (cottage cheese) in the bowl and marinate well with this solution.
- Cover the marinated cheese bowl with a plate and allow it to cool for 30-40 minutes in the fridge.
- As long as you keep the paneer in the fridge, you should prepare the masala
How to make Masala Curry
- Heat 1 tbsp butter and 1 tbsp oil in a deep bottom pan. When the oil is hot, add cinnamon and cumin seeds.
- When the cumin starts crackling, add ginger garlic paste to it. Then add onion and fry till golden brown.
- When onion fry well, add chopped tomatoes and salt and sugar, add 1 teaspoon garam masala powder and mix well.
- Reduce the flame and cook the tomatoes for 5-7 minutes.
- When the tomato and onion mixture is cooked, turn off the gas, and allow it to cool slightly.
- With the help of a blender, mix the mixture well and make a puree.
Paneer tikka masala recipe
- Remove the marinated Paneer (cottage cheese) from the fridge, and add a little butter and fry on both sides until it turns golden brown.
- Add the masala curry to the pan and heat it, if the gravy is thick add water.
- Cover the pan and cook on low flame for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the lid and add the fried pieces of paneer in it, leave the gravy to boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off the gas and add cream and chopped green coriander leaves and stir well.
- Take your paneer tikka masala recipe is ready, garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
- Serve butter naan, roti, paratha, or cumin fry rice with paneer tikka masala.
- If you want to bring a restaurant-like color to the spice curry, then use red/orange food color and 1/2 teaspoon Kashmiri chili powder.
- You can also use mushrooms with butter and cream instead of cheese for a different flavor.
- The cheese should be grilled in a good crop, for this, you can use a griller.
Paneer (Cottage cheese), Curd, Butter, cream, Ginger garlic paste, Onion, Tomatoes
Paneer tikka masala, Punjabi recipe, Paneer tikka masala curry, Veg recipe, Masala curry, Paneer, paneer tikka.
How to make Fara recipe. Cabbage kofta recipe step by step. Patiala aloo recipe easy steps. Cucumber Raita recipe. Mushroom Tikka Masala recipe Dhaba style. Favorite Bhindi Masala gravy recipe. Aloo Tikki chaat recipe step by step. How to make Coconut Barfi. Pad thai noodles recipe step by step. Upama recipe easy to make. Moong Dall mangode recipe.