Coconut barfi recipe ( Nariyal barfi)
How to make Coconut barfi | Coconut barfi recipe | Nariyal barfi. Earlier, we told you how to make ladoos from coconut, today we are telling you about the Coconut Barfi recipe. Nariyal Barfi is very tasty and nutritious, it can be your special sweet dish in any special festival (Diwali or Holi). However, people make it in many ways. If you keep it in the refrigerator, Nariyal barfi does not spoil for several days.
How to make Coconut barfi | Nariyal barfi. Nariyal barfi recipe is a very easy recipe with step by step photo. Apart from this, many Indian dishes and traditional sweets are mentioned in our article, which you can make during festivals and celebrations. By making this, you can enjoy delicious and pure dishes at home.
Preparation time 10minutes
Cooking time 30 minutes
Total time 40 minutes
Serve for 21 pieces
Difficulty level Easy
Course Sweet dish
Cuisine Indian desert
Ingredients for Nariyal Barfi
Coconut powder 100 grams
Mawa or dried milk powder 200 grams (1 cup)
Sugar 200 grams
Cardamom 6-7 (grind)
Pistachio 10-12 (finely chopped) (Optional)
Preparation for Coconut Barfi (Preparation Nariyal barfi recipe)
- You can use dry or wet coconut for coconut barfi. Make a fine powder by grating the coconut.
- If time is working then you will get ready coconut sawdust market in the market.
- Crumble the mawa. You can also use milk powder.
- Roast the crumbled mawa well. Fry the mawa until it turns a light brown color, barfi will last for more days.
*We have used milk powder in our coconut barfi recipe.
How to make Coconut Barfi (Nariyal barfi recipe)
- First of all, take Coconut powder (Narialal burada) in a pan and add sugar and 1/2 cup milk as per above-mentioned quantity.
- Turn the on the gas. Keep stirring it until the sugar dissolves completely. When the mixture gets thick, add 1 cup milk powder and stir continuously.
- Keep the flame on medium at this time.
- Sugar mixture thickens in about 15 to 20 minutes.
- After about 20-25 minutes, the mixture will separate from the pan. At this time the mixture will begin to take shape due to thickening.
- Add cardamom powder to it and keep stirring.
- Now your barfi mixture is ready, grease the surface of a plate and transfer the mixture.
- Your delicious Nariyal ki barfi is ready, cut it into the desired shape with the help of a knife.
- Store the coconut barfi in an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator, you can use it for 7-10 days.
*You can garnish your coconut barfi with pistachios or other nuts.
Coconut powder, Mawa or dried milk powder, Sugar
Diwali, Indian dessert, Narial Barfi, Sweet dish, Coconut barfi, Veg recipe,