Bhindi Masala recipe (Ladyfinger Gravy Masala)
Bhindi Masala | Bhindi Recipe | Ladyfinger Gravy Masala | Bhindi Masala recipe. Dry Bhindi (ladyfingers) make all but very few make the ladyfinger with gravy. Bhindi Masala recipe is a delicious and spicy North Indian food. In this, the ladyfinger is cooked in a thick gravy of tomatoes and onions. In Indian lunches or dinners, it can be served with roti, naan, cumin fry rice or paratha.
Preparation time 20 minutes
Cooking time 25 minutes
Total time 55 minutes
Serve for 04
Difficulty level Medium
Cuisine North Indian food
Ingredients for Bhindi Masala recipe
Bhindi (Lady Finger, Okra) 250 grams (cut into large pieces)
Ingredients for Bhindi Masala recipe
Onion 01 (chopped)
Ginger 01 inch piece
Garlic 4-5 cloves
Green chilies 2-3 (chopped)
Green cardamom 02 seeds
Cinnamon Stick 01 inch
Mace (Javitri) 01
Fennel seeds 01tsp
Tomato 03 (sliced)
Curd (yogurt) 02 Tbsp
Kasoori Methi (dried fenugreek leaves) 01 Tbsp
Bay leaf 01
Red chili powder 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander Powder (Coriander) 01 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder (Haldi) 1/2 teaspoon
Edible oil as needed
salt to taste
Fry the ladyfingers (Bhindi)
- To make Bhindi Masala Gravy recipe, first, wash and dry the okra. You can also keep it under the fan by washing. This process must be ensured otherwise the ladyfinger will be sticky.
- Some people wipe the okra with a clean cloth. After this process cut the okra into big pieces, you can also cut vertically.
- Heat oil in a pan and add Bhindi (okra). Sprinkle a little salt in it and fry the ladyfinger, keep it going so that the ladyfingers should be roasted well.
- It takes some time when the ladyfingers are roasted well then keep them aside on a plate. The oil left in the pan will be used to make gravy.
How to make Gravy Recipe
- Now you have to make gravy for the Bhindi masala recipe. For this, first of all, make a tomato puree from the mixer grinder and keep it aside in a bowl.
- With the help of a mixer grinder, make a thick paste of garlic, ginger, and onion, now add green chilies, cardamom, cinnamon stick, and cloves and make a smooth paste. Set it aside in a bowl.
- Heat the pan in which the oil was left and add oil as needed.
- Allow the oil to heat well, then reduce the heat to medium. Add fennel and bay leaves to it and stir for about 15 seconds.
- Now add ginger onion paste made of garlic and spices and saute for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, and mix well. Cook for some time until a nice aroma begins to spread.
- Add tomato puree, curd, and salt and let it cook on medium heat for about 2-3 minutes so that the gravy thickens.
Bhindi masala gravy recipe (Bhindi recipe)
- When the gravy thickens, add roasted bhindi to it. Turn the heat on high and let it cook for two minutes.
- Stir it well so that the ladyfinger mixes well with the gravy.
- After cooking for a few minutes, add kasoori methi to it and turn off the gas.
- Take your bhindi masala gravy is ready, garnish it with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
- In Indian lunches or dinners, Serve hot with bhindi masala gravy roti, naan, cumin fry rice or paratha.
Bhindi (Lady Finger, Okra), Onion, Ginger, Garlic, Green chilies, Tomato, Curd (yogurt)
Bhindi masala gravy recipe, Bhindi Masala, North Indian food, Ladyfinger Gravy Masala. Bhindi recipe, Bhindi masala recipe,
How to make moong dal Mangode. How to make Chakli step by step. Fara recipe: Famous North Indian recipe. Aloo Tikki Chaat recipe step by step. Cabbage kofta recipe easy steps. cucumber Raita (Kheere ka Raita recipe. ) Palak Chicken curry recipe Dhaba style. Patiyala aloo ki sabzi recipe.