Gond Ke Laddu (dry fruits laddu)
How to make healthy ladoo | gond ke laddu | dry fruits laddu. The winter season has arrived, time to make yourself healthy and strong. This is the best time to maintain your health and maintain your immunity throughout the year. At this time, I make gond (edible gum) and dry fruits rich laddus for myself and my family.
Enriched nutritious laddus with dry fruits are very easy to make, yes, but you have to arrange some important ingredients. There are some easy steps to make it, in which the ingredients are to roast, grind, and mix and make laddus. To make this delicious and healthy dry fruits laddu, follow our steps.
About this recipe (dry fruits laddu)
You can call Gond ke laddu a traditional laddu recipe because I remember very well such laddus were made for my grandmother’s for grandfather.
Laddoo prepared with edible gum is a popular dessert made during winter in Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan. In this ladoo pure ghee and dry fruits are added along with gond (edible gum) and made rich. This laddu is served mostly with a glass of milk in the morning.
Ingredients to make ladoos
Wheat flour 250 grams
Semolina 250 grams
Dry fruits (cashew, raisins, almonds, and rinsing) 500grams
Gond (Edible gum) 150 grams
Melon seeds 50grams
Dry Coconut 150 grams(grated)
Pure Ghee 500grams
Ginger powder 25grams
Sugar (powdered) 500 grams
*You can also use jaggery instead of sugar.
Preparation for gond ke ladoo
- Cut all dry fruits into small pieces, keep it aside on a plate.
- Now add 1 tsp ghee in the same pan and fry the chironji, melon seeds till they turn brown. Take it out on a plate too.
- Then add 2 tablespoons ghee in the same pan and add the grated dry coconut and fry till it turns brown. Take it out on a plate too.
- Add 2 tablespoons ghee to the pan and add dry fruits (almonds, cashews, chirongi, and raisins) and fry till they turn brown. Keep it on a separate plate too.
- Now put 3 tablespoons of ghee in the same pan and fry till it becomes brown by adding gum. Chop it finely and keep it aside on a plate.
How to make dry fruits laddu (gond ke laddu)
- To make gum ladoo, put 3 tablespoons of ghee in a large pan and heat it.
- Add whole wheat flour and semolina to it and fry till it turns brown, keep the medium flame at this time, and keep stirring continuously.
- Now add ginger powder to this mixture and mix well.
- Add roasted coconut, dry fruits, melon seeds, poppy seeds, and mix, keep the flame low.
- Now add sugar powder as per the above-mentioned quantity and mix well.
- When frying a little, add 2 tablespoons of ghee and mix well.
- Keep in mind that if the quantity of ghee is less, the laddus will not dissolve and will get shattered.
- Turn off the flame and gas for about 3 minutes.
- Let it cool down a bit and make round laddus with the help of palms.
- You can serve it immediately, keep it in an airtight container, and feed it to the whole family for a month.
- If you like jaggery then in this recipe you can use sugar instead.
- Keep enough quantity of ghee to make laddus, this will close it well, otherwise, it will be scattered.
- Some people like fox nut (Makhana), it is also healthy. You can put it.
- If you are having trouble tying laddus then add some more ghee.
Wheat flour, Semolina, Dry fruits, Chironji, Gond (Edible gum) Poppy seed, Dry, Pure Ghee, Ginger powder, Sugar (powdered)
Gond ke laddu, Healthy ladoo, ladoo recipe, laddu recipe, dry fruits laddu, ladoo,
Pad this noodles recipe. Suji ka halwa recipe step by step. Spinach masala puri recipe easy steps. How to make Sewai recipe. Badam halwa recipe restaurant-style. Dry fruits stuffed peanuts roll. How to make Mathri. Stuffed Bhindi recipe. Punjabi chana chole recipe. Punjabi Lachha paratha recipe. Famous street food Palak pakora.