Deep-Fried Vegetable Balls (falafel recipe)
Fried Mixed Veg Balls (falafel recipe) is a very easy snack and delicious recipe. This is a great tea snack that can be enjoyed with green chutney, red chutney, or sauce. You can use Fried Mixed Veg Balls as a starter food, but can also be used as a breakfast. We have used potato, beans, and capsicum in veg balls, you can also make it by mixing many vegetables. This recipe is made even more delicious with the addition of spices and soy sauce.
Serve the Fried Mixed Veg Balls (cutlets) hot with green chutney, red chutney, or tomato ketchup. you can serve it as a tea snack.
See other delicious breakfast recipes
How to make idli recipe (South Indian snacks)
Onion fritters recipe at home.
How to make Bread Pakora Recipe.
Suji uttapam recipe step by step.
How to Make Poha recipe (Kanda Poha recipe)
Preparation time 20 minutes
Cooking time 25 minutes
Total time 45 minutes
Serve 5-6 members
Difficulty level Easy
Course Appetizers/tea snacks
Cuisine Indian recipe
Ingredients for falafel recipe
Potato 04 large (boil and mash)
French Beans 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
Peas 150 grams (peeled and boiled)
Capsicum 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
Olive oil 01 tbsp
Fine flour 100 grams
Bread crumbs 01cup
Soy sauce 01 tbsp
Green chili 4-5 (chopped)
Ginger garlic paste 1/2 tbsp
Red chili powder 01 tsp
Ground peppers 1/4tsp
Coriander leaves 02tbsp (chopped)
Salt to taste
How to make Fried Mixed Veg Balls
- First of all, boil the potatoes and let them cool down. After that, cut all the boiled potatoes finely and keep them aside.
- How to make Veg Balls
- Combine all-purpose flour and water in a large bowl, whisk well and keep aside.
- Now put a pan on the gas, add oil and heat the oil in medium heat, now add chopped green chilies, ginger garlic paste and mix it well.
- Fry it for about 1 minute.
- Now add chopped French beans and capsicum to the pan and stir well.
- Cook the French beans and capsicum until tender, this takes about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add red chili powder and soy sauce to it and mix well.
- Add boiled-mashed potatoes, green peas, and salt as per taste to this mixture and mix well.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Now remove the mixture from the flame and let it cool down a bit.
- Divide it into 10-12 equal parts and make a round with your hands.
- Now put each ball in the prepared batter and coat it evenly on all sides.
- Wrap this vegetable ball with breadcrumbs and keep it aside.
- Wrap the whole vegetable ball with breadcrumbs like this and keep it aside.
Fry vegetable balls
- Now put in a pan and heat it on medium heat, add vegetable cutlets in it and fry till golden brown.
- Now turn the vegetable ball over and fry the other side till golden brown.
- Take vegetable balls that are ready, serve it hot with green chutney, red chutney, or tomato ketchup.
Potato, French Beans, Peas, Capsicum, Oil, Fine flour, Breadcrumbs, soy sauce, Green chili, Ginger garlic paste, Red chili powder, Ground peppers, Coriander leaves, Salt.
Vegetable Balls, Veg Balls, Mixed Veg Balls, tea snacks., veg balls, falafel recipe, falafel.
How to make Palak Chicken curry. Potato cheese balls recipe step by step. Aloo Matar curry recipe. How to make Chicken 65 gravy recipe. Veg Kothe recipe easy steps. Paneer tikka recipe at home. Batata vada recipe : popular street food. Chicken kebab recipe at home. Delicious street food Veg kebab recipe.