Veg Kebab Paratha recipe
The real fun of eating veg kebab paratha is from Lucknow city of UP, it is so popular here, that you will find it at every street intersection. You can call it popular street food. Although the kebab paratha made in the market contains a lot of oil and spices, you can make it healthy and tasty at home. Kebab Parathas can be a good breakfast option if you make them at home. Veg Kebab Paratha People like to eat on a plate but children like its roll (Veg Kabab roll recipe ).
See other delicious breakfast recipes
How to make Vegetable Patties recipe
Onion fritters recipe at home.
How to make Bread Pakora Recipe.
Batata Vada or Aloo Bada recipe step by step.
Preparation time 15 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
Total time 35 minutes
Serve 04 members
Difficulty level Easy
Cuisine Indian street food
Ingredients for Veg Kebab Paratha recipe
For making Kebabs
Soya nuggets 01 cup
Chana dal 1 1/2 cup
Ginger Garlic Paste 02 tsp
Green chili 02 (chopped)
Red chili 1/2 tsp
Onion 01 (cut into rings)
Black pepper 5-6 (grate)
Green coriander 02 tbsp (chopped)
Chaat masala 01 tsp
Cinnamon 1/2 inch stick (grind)
Salt as per taste
Ingredients for Paratha
maida (all-purpose flour) 01 cup
Wheat flour 01 cup
Salt 01 pinch
Edible oil 02 tbsp
Veg Kebab Paratha recipe method
How to make Kebab
- To make Veg Kebab Paratha, first put soybean and chana dal in a cooker and boil it for 2 whistles. Cool the cooker and filter it through a sieve. So that excess water can be removed.
- Make a paste by grinding soya nuggets and chana dal with a mixer.
- Put oil in a pan and heat it. When the oil is hot enough, add cumin, clove, ginger garlic paste, black pepper, cinnamon, and red chili powder, and chaat masala. fry for 1-2 minutes. Keep the flame medium at this time.
- Now mix the mixture of grinding soya nuggets and chana dal in it well, and keep it aside to cool down.
- Make patties of this mixture with the help of palms, and keep them aside.
- Now put the griddle on the flame and spread the oil. Place the patty on it and fry till it turns light brown.
- Turn the patty over and fry on the other side till it turns brown. Read also.
How to make Paratha?
- Mix fine flour, wheat flour, salt, and oil according to the above-mentioned quantity, gradually adding water and knead soft dough.
- When the dough is kneaded, let it rest for about 30 minutes.
- Now put the griddle on the flame, make dough balls and roll them like roti.
- Put it on a hot pan and cook it till it becomes golden, now turn it over and spread a little oil. Cook it on the other side also.
- Now your paratha is ready, take it out in a plate and serve hot with coriander mint chutney, red chutney, and onion rings.
Kebab Paratha Roll
To make Veg Kebab Paratha Roll, after making the paratha, first spread green and red chutney on the griddle, then the kebab is spread.
Onion rings are put, and the paratha is rolled and wrapped in a paper napkin.
You can use green peas, cooked masoor dal, chicken, or green vegetables to make kebabs in Veg Kebab Paratha.
Soya nuggets, Chana dal, Ginger Garlic Paste, Green chili, Red chili, Onion, bay leaf, cloves, Black pepper, Green coriander, Chaat masala, Salt, maida, Wheat flour, Edible oil.
Veg Kebab Paratha recipe, Kebab Paratha, Kebab Paratha roll, veg roll, street food, appetizer, Veg Kabab roll recipe.
Aloo Tikki chaat recipe (Famous street food), Pav sandwich recipe at home. Pad Thai noodles recipe. Punjabi laccha paratha recipe. How to make Dal fry Dhaba style. Paneer Tikka masala recipe. Traditional turkish kebab recipe.