Chicken seekh kabab recipe
Chicken seekh kabab recipe | How to make chicken seekh kabab. Kebab is a popular non-veg food in the world, its biggest reason is that it is easy to eat along with being delicious. The chicken seekh kebab recipe takes some time but it is full of health properties. This is a great appetizer that is a tender, delicate chicken kebab. Traditionally roasted chicken kebabs were made in a tandoor, but nowadays people cook it on griddle or pan.
The chicken seekh kebab recipe is very easy, you can also make it from griddle you have not tandoor. However, the recipe is easy but makes sure that all the ingredients are mixed well and on time. You can get success by following our recipe.
Chicken seekh kabab
Chicken broach kababs use minced chicken, that is, chicken is made as minced meat, then mixed with various spices, bread crumbs, and butter (oil), pasted into cylindrical skewers, and baked golden in the oven. Some people also do deep-fried or grill.
Preparation time 15 minutes
Cooking time 25 minutes
Total time 40 minutes
Resting time 01 hour
Serve for 06 members
Difficulty level Medium
Cuisine traditional recipe
Chef Qutub Siddiqui
Ingredients for Chicken seekh kabab recipe
Chicken 400 gms (minced)
Chili Flakes 1/2 teaspoon
Ginger and garlic paste 01 tbsp
Coriander powder 01 teaspoon
Garam Masala 1/2 teaspoon
Cumin Powder 1/2 Spoon
Onion 03 grated
Bread Crumbs 01 Tbsp
Lemon juice 02 tablespoons
Butter 02 tbsp
Green coriander leaves 01 tbsp
How to make Chicken Seekh Kabab
Preparation for Seekh Kabab
- First, peel and grate the onion and squeeze the juice and set it aside. You can easily extract the juice by pressing the powdered onion with the palm.
- Finely chop the meat with the help of a food processor and prepare a paste.
- Make ginger garlic paste in a bowl, keep the bread crumbs aside, and prepare all the ingredients.
How to make Chicken Seekh Kabab
- Now in a large bowl add chili flakes, ginger and garlic paste, lemon juice, all the spices, and salt as per required and mix well.
- Add chicken minced to this mixture and mix well.
- Now in this mixture, add onion paste, bread crumbs, egg yolk, green coriander leaves, and butter and mix. Keep this mixture in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Grease the skewer well, divide the mixture into equal parts, and spread one part diagonally across the skewer. Wrap the mixture evenly around each skewer.
- Use the oven to cook kebabs.
- If you do not have an oven, brush oil on the grill or pan and turn the heat to medium. Cook it till it becomes golden from all sides. Keep rolling it from time to time so that it cooks all around.
- Your delicious fresh Chicken seekh kebab is ready, serve it with lemon wedges, onion ring, and mint sauce.
- If you use a wooden skewer to make kebabs, soak it in water for at least 30 minutes.
- You use butter to make the kebabs extra soft.
- Brush the kebabs with butter to add extra flavor and flavor.
Chicken minced, Ginger and garlic paste, Onion, Bread Crumbs, oil, Lemon juice, Salt.
Chicken seekh kabab, seekh kebab, kebab,
Paneer korma recipe step by step. How to make mathri recipe. Tandoor chicken recipe. Punjabi chana chole recipe step by step. How to make tehri recipe easy steps. Paneer tikka masala recipe step by step. Chur chur naan recipe easy steps. Lachha paratha recipe restaurant-style. poi pakora recipe easy steps. Badam halwa recipe easy steps. Palak pakora recipe: morning breakfast.