Eggplant In Tomato Sauce (Vegan Eggplant Recipe)
Microwave Recipe | Eggplant In Tomato Sauce | Vegan Eggplant Recipe. This is a favorite Romanian recipe that is very well-liked in the summer months. This is a traditional Eggplant Recipe, in which roasted slices of brinjal are served with tomato sauce. To make it tastier the tomato is wrapped in layers of garlic sauce with eggplant.
This is a simple, delicious, and very popular vegetarian eggplant recipe. Romanian
Eat it with the main meal. It combines eggplant slices with rich chilies, tomatoes, and onions, and baked in the oven with olive oil for a rich flavor.
Preparation time 25 minutes
Cooking time 30 minutes
Total time 55 minutes
Serve for 04 members
Difficulty level Medium
Cuisine Romanian recipe
Ingredients for Eggplant In Tomato Sauce recipe
Eggplant 03 each
Vegetable stock 04 cups
*Onions, carrots, and celery (for vegetable stock )
Olive oil 03 tablespoons
Red bell pepper 04 medium (take out the seeds)
Onion 02 medium-sized (chopped)
Garlic 03 cloves (each chopped)
Black Pepper 1/4 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Tomato 03 medium-sized (sliced)
Chili powder 01tsp
Oregano (dried) 1tsp
Parsley 1tbsp (for garnish)
How to make Eggplant In Tomato Sauce recipe
- Wash each eggplant thoroughly with water, peel 3 strips of skin on each eggplant, and cut the peeled eggplant into approximately 1/2-inch slices. Eggplant skin strips will prevent eggplant slices from falling while cooking.
- Onions, carrots, and celery stock make great vegetables. Wash all the vegetables and boil them in a big vessel with about two times water. Remove after about 1 boil and separate the soak after filtering with a sieve.
- In a large pot, cook the vegetable stock and eggplant slices for about 1 minute. Pour it into a sieve and it dries well.
- Allow the oven to preheat to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spread about 1 tbsp of olive oil on top of the baking dish, spread eggplant slices over it.
- Now put 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan and heat it, reduce the heat to medium. Add bell peppers, onion, and garlic and cook for about 5-10 minutes. Add slices of mater to it and sprinkle black pepper powder and salt as per taste.
- Put all the vegetables in a hot oven and bake for about 20 to 30 minutes.
To make tomato sauce
- To make tomato sauce, put tomatoes, onions, and garlic together in a microwave-safe bowl and close the lid. Keep the microwave at a high temperature for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the bowl and let the mixture cool slightly, now put it in the mixer and stir until smooth.
- Add chili powder, oregano, a little sugar, and salt, and mix well. Keep the mixture at a high temperature on the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Take it out, your tomato sauce is ready.
How to serve Eggplant In Tomato Sauce recipe
- Pour the tomato sauce over the eggplant slices and cover the serving dish on the microwave for 1 minute.
- Eggplant In Tomato Sauce recipe with bread or potato along with the main dish. The Romanian use it as a side dish. When serving garnish with parsley.
- Romania is eaten with white bread. Some people like to eat it with mashed potatoes, boiled potatoes, or pasta.
- You can also serve a green salad on the side with it.
- Eggplant In Tomato Sauce (Eggplant Stew in Tomato Sauce) is also eaten with fish or chicken as a side dish.
Eggplant, Vegetable stock, Olive oil, Red bell pepper, Onion, Garlic, Black Pepper, Tomato, and Salt.
Eggplant Stew in Tomato Sauce, Eggplant In Tomato Sauce, Eggplant Recipe, microwave recipe. Romanian recipe.
How to make Tehari. Homemade Tomato soup recipe step by step. Punjabi chana chole recipe Dhaba style. Suji snacks recipe easy steps. Stuffed Bhindi recipe at home. How to make Mathri. Dry fruits Stuffed peanuts roll. Lachha paratha recipe step by step. How to make Chicken 65 gravy recipe. Veg Manchurian recipe: Famous street food.