White Sauce Pasta (Penne pasta recipe)
You must have eaten pasta made with red tomato sauce, this time you make white sauce pasta. It takes very little time to make this delicious pasta, and kids love it. You can add green vegetables to this delicious pasta and make it aromatic by adding nutritious and mild spices and herbs. White Sauce Pasta is also known by many other names like penne pasta, béchamel sauce pasta, al dente pasta, etc. Although béchamel sauce pasta is a popular Italian dish now it is liked everywhere. The creamy taste of the Penne pasta recipe is wonderful. You can also add colored capsicum and vegetables of your choice to make it more attractive.
You can also try our other Italian recipes.
How to make Masala pasta recipe.
Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce.
Italian Semolina Pancakes recipe.
Polpette di ceci (Chickpea balls recipe)
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 25 minutes
Total time 25 minutes
Serve for 03
Difficulty level Easy
Cuisine Italian dish
Ingredients for White Sauce Pasta
penne pasta 150 gram
Salt as per taste
Olive oil 1/2 tbsp
Dry oregano 02 tsp
chives 1/4 cup(chopped)
Vegetables for Béchamel Sauce Pasta
Carrot 1/4 cup (chopped)
capsicum 1/2 cup (chopped)
Broccoli 1/4 cup (chopped)
Ingredients for White Sauce
Butter 02 tbsp
Maida (fine flour) 01 tbsp
Milk 150 grams
Dry Oregano 01 tsp
Chili Flakes 1/2 tsp
Black pepper powder 01 pinch
salt as per taste
How to make White Sauce Pasta
There are two types of Béchamel Sauce Pasta people make, you can use any method.
- Pasta made without vegetables.
- pasta made with vegetables.
- First of all cook the pasta, for this, you take about 4-5 cups of water in a deep pan, add some salt to it, and heat it.
- When the water starts to boil, add penne pasta to it, keep the flame medium while cooking the pasta.
- Watching the pasta continuously and when it is completely cooked, remove it from the flame. Take care not to cook it too much. After cooking, put the pasta in a sieve so that excess water can drain out.
- Keep the cooked pasta in a separate vessel
Prepare white sauce
- Heat a pan on a low flame. When the pan is hot, add 2 tbsp of unsalted butter to it.
- Let the butter melt, when it melts and bubbles start rising, now add 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour and mix it,
- Use a whisk to make lumps, and stir the flour very quickly. Keep stirring it continuously otherwise the kernels will go away.
- Cook it well but do not let it turn brown.
- Now add 150 grams of cold milk gradually, and keep stirring the mixture continuously, so that lumps do not form.
- Keep stirring it frequently and let the milk heat up. Keep the flame low and let the sauce thicken.
- Switch off the gas and add ground black pepper and salt as per taste.
White Sauce Pasta Recipe (Béchamel Sauce Pasta)
- To make white sauce pasta, add cooked pasta to white sauce.
- If you want to add vegetables to it, then fry or fry and add separately. Otherwise, add herbs (dry oregano or basil) and mix well.
- Your white sauce pasta is ready, add fresh herbs, chili flakes, and oregano or chives, top with grated cheese and serve.
- When you get the dough then keep stirring it continuously otherwise lumps will be formed.
- Use cold milk to make a white sauce.
- To see if the white sauce has thickened properly, insert the back of a spoon into the sauce. If it coats well, the sauce has thickened.
- You can add vegetables and herbs of your choice to the pasta.
Penne pasta, Oil, Dry oregano, chives, Vegetables, Butter, Maida, Milk, Chili Flakes, Black pepper, salt.
White Sauce Pasta Recipe, White Sauce Pasta, Pasta Recipe, Italian recipe. Penne pasta recipe, Béchamel Sauce Pasta, al dente pasta .
Veg Manchurian recipe step by step. Tradiational Italian Peperonata recipe. Veg noodles recipe step by step. Mushroom pizza recipe step by step. How to make Frittata. Mawa jalebi recipe step by step. Homemade tomato soup recipe. Roasted mushroom with vegetables. Homemade Gulab jamun recipe.