Masala pasta recipe
How to make pasta | Masala pasta recipe Indian style. It is a dish well-liked by children and adults. Although it is an Italian dish, it is also very much preferred in India today. It is made in many ways but today we are telling you the method of making masala pasta in Indian style.
Many types of vegetables are used to make in Indian style recipe, due to which it is a delicious and healthy breakfast. You can easily make it at home in very little time.
We have used tomato sauce in our recipe, and garnish it with coriander leaves. You should take care while boiling pasta, do not boil over otherwise it will pulpous. It is good for breakfast in the morning and evening.
Preparation time 20 minutes
Cooking time 25 minutes
Total time 45 minutes
Serve for 04
Difficulty level Easy
Cuisine Italian dish
Ingredients for Masala pasta recipe
Pasta 100 grams
Noodles 100 grams
Onion 01 medium size (finely chopped)
Garlic 4-7 buds (finely chopped)
Carrot 1 medium size (cut into small pieces)
Green Peas 1/2 cup
Cabbage 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
Tomato sauce 02 tbsp
Capsicum 1/2 cup
Cumin seeds 01 tsp
Pasta Masala 01 teaspoon
Red chili powder 1/2 teaspoon
coriander leaves for garnish
Salt to taste
How to make Masala pasta recipe
- Take about 250 ml of water in a deep pan and heat it. When the water starts boiling then add pasta and Noodles to it. Now add 1/2 spoon salt to it.
- Turn down the heat to medium and let the cook. Cook it so that it becomes tender but do not cook much otherwise it will be mashed.
- Once the pasta is cooked, flip it over a mesh and drain the excess water.
- After the extra water comes out, wash it twice or three times with cold water and reverse it by hand so that its smoothness is removed. Doing so will not make your recipe sticky.
- Put a small spoon of oil over it and mix.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and heat it, add cumin seeds when it starts to crackle, add chopped garlic and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Now add finely chopped onion and cook till it turns light brown.
- When the onions are fried, add green peas, finely chopped carrots, and cabbage and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Now add tomato sauce (or finely chopped tomatoes) and add salt as per taste and then cook until it is tender and mushy.
- You can use tomato sauce or puree in place of tomatoes. I use tomato sauce in my recipe.
- When the tomato is cooked well and its raw smell disappears, then add red chili powder and masala and cook a little.
- Now add boiled pasta and noodles, and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Toss well and add chopped coriander leaves, your recipe, top it with tomato sauce and serve hot.
Pasta, Onion, Garlic, Carrot, Green Peas, Cabbage, Tomato sauce, Capsicum, Cumin seeds, Pasta Masala, Red chili powder, and salt.
Punjabi chana chole recipe step by step. Rava appe recipe easy steps. Pad thai noodles recipe step by step. How to make Upma at home. Hoe to make the veg Manchurian recipe. Suji ka halwa recipe. Mutton korma recipe step by step. Eggplant in tomato sauce recipe. Cabbage kofta recipe at home. Dry fruits laddoo recipe.