Dry fruits ladoo recipe (healthy ladoo)
Dry fruit ladoo | Dry fruit laddu recipe | jaggery healthy ladoo. The winter season is the best from the point of view of healthy and nutritious food. In this season you can make your body energetic and healthy. Today we are telling you the easy method of making dry fruits and jaggery healthy ladoos.
See also: Healthy Laddus made with semolina and flour.
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cook time 25 minutes
Total time 35 minutes
Serve 20-25 laddoos
Difficulty level Easy
Cuisine Indian vegetarian
Course Traditional Sweets
Ingredients for dry fruits laddoo (jaggery healthy ladoos)
Cashew 50 grams
Raisins 50 grams
Almond 50 grams
Chironji 50 grams
Melon seeds 50 grams
Fox nuts 50 grams
Gond (Edible gum) 100 grams
Jaggery 200 grams (grated)
Dates 100 grams (finely chopped)
Dry Ginger 01 Tbsp
Poppy seeds 01Tbsp
Dry Coconut 100 grams (grated)
Green cardamom 6-7 (crushed)
Pure Ghee 200 grams
How to make healthy ladoo
- Cut all dry fruits into small pieces and set them aside on a plate.
- Break the edible gum into small pieces.
- Put a little ghee in a non-stick pan and heat it, add chopped dry fruits and fry until light brown.
- Roast the gum in a little ghee till it becomes light brown and keep it aside.
- Fry coconut powder and fox nuts lightly brown in some ghee and keep it aside.
- Now fry finely chopped date dates in ghee. You have to roast all dry fruits in ghee except poppy seeds.
- Add ghee to the pan again and heat, add jaggery and melt it. Keep stirring the jaggery continuously with a spoon otherwise, it will stick to the surface.
- Now add poppy seeds and mix well.
- Now add roasted dry fruits, edible gum, coconut powder, melon seeds, and ground cardamom and mix well
- Mix the mixture well and take it off the flame.
- Keep stirring the jaggery mixture continuously, after a while the jaggery and nuts will start leaving the sides of the pan. Now let it cool on a plate.
- When it slightly cools down, apply ghee in the palm and give it the shape of ladoo.
- Now your healthy ladoos are ready, let it cool down, it becomes hard when cooled.
- Keep these laddus in airtight jars and eat them daily.
Dry fruits, Dry Ginger, Poppy seeds, Dry, Pure Ghee, Gond (Edible gum, Jaggery.
Healthy laddoo, Jaggery ladduu, Laddoo recipe, Dry fruits ladoo recipe., Dry fruit laddu recipe | jaggery healthy ladoo, ladoo recipe, laddu recipe.
Suji ka halwa recipe. How to make Til Ladoo. Lab E shaireen recipe step by step. Badam Halwa recipe easy steps. How to make Anarse. Coconut barfi recipe step by step. Dry fruits stuffed peanut rolls. Punjabi chole recipe Dhaba style. Paneer korma recipe step by step. Namak pare recipe at home. Roasted beans recipe step by step.