Semolina pancakes are a popular breakfast in Italy, which people like for breakfast or brunch recipe. However, this delicious recipe is also very popular in Indian and Middle Eastern cuisine. This is a very easy recipe and you can make it both sweet or salty to suit your taste. We made our Semolina pancakes as a sweet breakfast or brunch. This pancake made of semolina has a beautiful and attractive texture. we are introducing the Italian Style Semolina Pancake recipe in this article.
Click for our other popular pancake recipes.
- Banana pancake recipe.
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cook time 30 minutes
total time 40 minutes
Serve 04 members
Difficulty level Easy
Cuisine Italian cuisine
Course Breakfast or brunch recipe
Ingredients for semolina pancake recipe
Semolina 200 grams
Milk 1 liter (full cream)
Sugar 100 grams
Breadcrumbs 1 cup
Oil to fry
How to make Semolina pancake
- First, you peel the lemon and grate the zest, and put it in a bowl
- Now take milk as per above-mentioned quantity, add sugar and boil it,
- Add semolina to it and add the juice of 1 lemon and mix well.
- Cook this mixture on low flame continuously for 10-12 minutes.
- Spread the prepared mixture on a smooth and flat surface, and allow it to cool.
- When it cools down, cut it into the desired shape or leave it as it is.
- Meanwhile, take out the eggs in a bowl and beat them well.
- Now spread the breadcrumbs on a flat plate.
- Now pass the sliced pancakes first with the egg and then with the breadcrumbs.
- Pour oil in a large pan and heat it, now add chopped semolina pancakes and light fry, now turn it over and fry it on the other side as well.
- Take out the pancake and serve hot.
- If you like salty pancakes, use salt instead of sugar.
- You can make a batter with semolina and keep it for 1-2 hours and you can also spread it on the griddle by adding baking soda.
Semolina, Milk, Lemon peel, Sugar, Lemon juice, Eggs, Breadcrumbs, Oil.
semolina pancakes, semolina, pancakes, Breakfast, brunch recipe, Pancake recipe.
Maharashtrian Puran poli recipe. Roasted mushroom with the vegetable recipe. How to make Mawa jalebi. Kalakand recipe step by step. Chicken shish kabob recipe. Veg Manchurian recipe step by step. How to make Masala kaju namkeen. Dry fruit laddu recipe at home. Sweet sesame chicken wings recipe.