Lemon Pickle recipe (Nimboo ka achar recipe )
In summers, people add lemon tangy and sour-sweet pickles to their food. Lack of vegetables in summer and use pickles and chutneys to make food tasty. Lemon pickle recipe (Nimboo ka achar recipe) is straightforward; you can make it at home. Today we are telling you how to make lemon pickle recipe (Nimboo ka achar recipe) and related suggestions for this recipe.
People make lemon pickles in many ways. We are telling you how to make plain lemon pickle (Nimboo ka achar).
Simple Lemon Pickle recipe (Nimboo ka achar recipe)
Ingredients for a simple lemon pickle recipe
Lemon 01kg. (30-32)
Salt 200 grams
Black salt 02 tbsp
Turmeric powder 04tbsp
Chilli powder 03tbsp (If you want)
- To make lemon pickle (simple), you buy a good quality paper lemon. Pickle stains can spoil your pickle.
- Wash the lemon thoroughly with clean water and fill it in a large vessel and leave it for about 5-8 hours.
- Remove all the lemon from the water and wipe it with a clean and dry cloth.
- Cut all the limes into eight pieces of lemon. You can also make pickles by cutting four or two parts of lemon depending on your preference.
- Remove all the seeds from the sliced lemon.
- In a large plate, mix salt turmeric and chilli powder.
- Add all the sliced limes to it and mix well.
- Your plain pickle is ready, put in a glass container, and close the lid.
- Place it in the sun for 2-3 days, then squeeze 5-6 lemon juice in it and stir it well. After 15-20 days the lemon peel will become soft, and the pickle will be able to eat.
How to make spicy Lemon Pickle (Nimboo ka achar recipe)
Preparation time 05 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
Total time 25 minutes
Course Pickle recipe
Serve 08 members
Difficulty level Easy
Ingredients for Lemon pickle recipe (spicy)
Lemon 01 kg (30-32 piece)
Salt 200 grams
Turmeric powder 04 tablespoons
Cumin seeds 02 teaspoon
Fenugreek seeds 02 tablespoons
Mustard seeds (Rai) 02 tablespoons
Asafoetida 1/2 teaspoon
Lemon 7-8 piece (for juice)
For the preparation of Lemon pickle recipe
- To make lemon pickle, first, wash all the lemon thoroughly with water. Wipe all the lemon water with a dry cloth.
- Now cut the lemon into eight pieces with the help of a sharp knife. You can also cut it to your desired size.
- Remove all the seeds from the pieces with the help of a knife. Otherwise, you will feel bitter when you get it in your mouth.
- Squeeze 6-8 lemon and extract the juice in a glass bowl.
How to make lemon pickle (Nimboo ka achar recipe)
- Place the lemon pieces in a clean and dry plate, now add salt and turmeric to it.
- Put a pan on the gas, add cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds and mustard seeds and fry it lightly.
- Place these roasted spices in a bowl and when cooled, grind coarsely with the help of a mixer grinder and set aside in a bowl.
- Squeeze lime juice over these ground spices and mix well.
- Add asafetida to the ground spices and mix well. You can use a big spoon if you want. Pour this spice over the sliced lemon and mix well with the hands.
- Now your pickle is ready, keep this it in a glass or ceramic jar. Lemon pickle (Nimboo ka achar) becomes edible in 4-5 days.
- When you remove pickles to eat, use dry and clean spoons. You can eat this pickle for one year. However, it does not spoil for a long time. Read also.
- Always use a clean and dry spoon to pickle.
- Use clean and fresh lemon (without stains) to make pickles.
- Add lemon juice; it increases the taste of pickle and pickle remains wet.
Lemon, Salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder.
Pickle, Indian Pickle, recipes, Indian cooking, Ka achar.